PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Posts

Jeff Belany
06-22-2012, 10:45 AM
Just curious who's toes I stepped on to get my 2 posts deleted yesterday/today? Just thought I was helping someone else. Odd, you take out some posts but leave others of the same topic stay.

Guess better not to try to help.

Jeff Belany

Ken Fitzgerald
06-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Jeff,

Give me a hint. To which thread are you referring? I checked and I found only two posts by you yesterday in the thread about selling on the internet and both of your posts are in that thread.

Jeff Belany
06-22-2012, 11:47 AM
I apologize. I scanned the posts and missed the "more replies below current depth" which was in the center of all the posts. I have never understood why that verbage is ever usedf.

Sorry -- the joys of getting old!!!

Jeff

Bruce Page
06-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Jeff, switch your display setting (upper right of the page) to linear mode to see all of the posts.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-22-2012, 12:09 PM
I apologize. I scanned the posts and missed the "more replies below current depth" which was in the center of all the posts. I have never understood why that verbage is ever usedf.

Sorry -- the joys of getting old!!!

Jeff

If you are as old as I Jeff, you realize it's probably not going to get any better either! LOL!

Jeff Belany
06-22-2012, 1:11 PM
I start collecting Social Security in August. I keep wondering when the 'Golden Years' start??

Jeff

Harry Hagan
06-22-2012, 1:25 PM
Jeff,

I heard a news story recently about a study on happiness. People in their 80s scored the highest. You do have something to look forward to!

Ken Fitzgerald
06-22-2012, 2:00 PM
I start collecting Social Security in August. I keep wondering when the 'Golden Years' start??

Jeff

We are very very close in age.....and.....my body tells me the "Gold" is really "Rust"! LOL!