PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with a Plas-Cutter HD

Jack Burton
06-18-2012, 7:35 PM
Looking for someone that KNOWS how to troubleshoot and configure a CNC Plasma Cutter. This machine uses Mach 3Gekko Drivers and CNCzone torch height controller and boards. My buddy bought this used and we cant get the motors to even turn. The unit is located in the Pensacola,Florida area. If you know what you are doing and also live around here this offer could extend and allow you use on the machine as well! We're not dummies...I hava a cnc laser cutter, so I know the fundamentals, just need someone focused on the goal! Thanks!

Jack

Joey Jarrard
06-22-2012, 11:02 PM
I recommend Josh
http://www.cncexperts.com/

Mike Heidrick
06-23-2012, 12:25 AM
What Gecko controller?

Robert Alexander
06-26-2012, 6:03 PM
What Gecko controller?

A Gecko controller is a electronic motor control unit for CNC machines . Basically it takes the commands from a software program (Mach 3 Win CNC ect) and translates the information/commands into precise revolutions on X,Y and Z motors on a cnc machine.

Mike Heidrick
06-26-2012, 10:24 PM
A Gecko controller is a electronic motor control unit for CNC machines . Basically it takes the commands from a software program (Mach 3 Win CNC ect) and translates the information/commands into precise revolutions on X,Y and Z motors on a cnc machine.

;)

Not what is a Gecko controller, which gecko controller is he using LOL (should have said "Which" I guess). Thanks though.