PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Laser Ready to Ship...

Donald Ethredge
06-15-2012, 1:58 PM
Well after a short period I have my New Hurricane Laser Hugo coming to me from Las Vegas.. Here are a few pictures of the unit before getting crated up...

matthew knott
06-15-2012, 7:56 PM
Nice looking machine Donald, bet you can't wait to have it making you some money !!! Enjoy

Well after a short period I have my New Hurricane Laser Hugo coming to me from Las Vegas.. Here are a few pictures of the unit before getting crated up...

Mike Null
06-16-2012, 7:57 AM
Donald

Best of luck with your new baby. Be sure to show us some of your handiwork.

Donald Ethredge
06-17-2012, 5:10 PM
Will keep everyone posted, Really a new toy not for making money but will keep everyone posted if I find some stuff to do with it to make money that is plus.. she is all payed for and yes looking forward to getting it I have some projects already setup.

I sale Airsoft Guns and wanting to do some custom logos..

Lucy Lee
06-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Hi Donald,

Looks good,Hope it will reach you soon and have a good performence.

Best Regards
Lucy Lee
G.WEIKE LASER

Donald Ethredge
06-25-2012, 10:17 PM
Well it came in early and crated very well with no issues, I was bit caught off guard by it's early arrival but everything seems to running right, I ordered some wood and acrylic and did play with the software a bit. It is a 60w unit and really not much in the way of info on how to set setting in software but was in a few hours able to knock out the little sample FD logo. I bought this thing thinking I had some projects in mind now not sure where to start so hope to knock out something by friday I can market.

If anyone has any links to some info on proper settings.. that would be great.