PDA

View Full Version : Mounting Wixey Saw Fence Digital Readout on Grizzly G0690

trevor adair
06-13-2012, 3:25 PM
I am on the edge of purchasing this product and I was wondering if any Grizzly owners out there have mounted this? From the literature it looks like it should fit no problem?
If someone has done this I would be interested in if there are pitfalls to look our for, and if it mounted in the standard position or the "alternate" position that is shown in the owners manual at wixey.com.

glenn bradley
06-13-2012, 8:08 PM
I had to go out and check but, mine is in the typical (non-alternate) mounting position on a Beisemeyer. I love the thing and my entire method of approach to cuts now takes it into account. I will caution you to avoid 'discount' batteries. Mine would die too quickly till I started getting Duracells or Energizers at the pharmacy section. I also have good luck with the Panasonics from battery depot. Quality batteries last about 6 months. Generics die so fast they are no real savings at all.

keith micinski
06-14-2012, 1:50 AM
Its one of my favorite things I have ever bought for my table saw. I have a unifence but you will be able to make it work with the Biesmeyer.