PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS Craft Supplies

George Guadiane
06-09-2012, 11:53 AM
I ordered a P&N gouge and Bosch handle from Craft Supplies last week. They sent me a HAND WRITTEN post card thanking me for the order and hoping I would enjoy the tool, an invoice and a shipping notice. After what seemed like a long time I checked with them to see if they had an expected delivery. The woman I spoke to assured me that the item had been delivered to the post office but INSISTED on sending out a replacement order.
I went to the post office this morning to ask if maybe MAYBE my otherwise efficient post office might have misplaced my package - its a SMALL post office - she was a bit embarrassed.
I sent the following to Craft Supplies:

Hello,
With rather a bit of embarrassment, this morning, my postmistress gave me the package you sent out originally. It arrived on Monday and ended up in a corner somewhere. I told her that there would be another similar package coming soon and that she should just mark it return to sender. My hope is that you can save the return shipping.
I apologize for not having checked with her before reporting to you.
My profound thanks for your quick and decisive action to resolve the issue for me. It is this kind of service that makes me look to you for items I need before I check other availability or price.
Kind Regards,
George Guadiane

It is WONDERFUL to do business with such TRUSTING professionals. They have my strongest recommendation.

Brian Brown
06-09-2012, 12:13 PM
They are definitely the best George. A couple fo years ago, on one of my first visits to CS, I bought a detail gouge that broke the first time it touched wood. I called CS, and they said they would ship a new one right out, and when I got the time, I could ship the old one back. I said that I would be in town (Provo) in a couple of weeks for business and asked if I could just bring it in. They said that would be even better. Apparently they knew if I was in the store, I couldn't resist leaving some of my money behind. :D

Ken Fitzgerald
06-09-2012, 12:22 PM
I have always had nothing but stellar performance from Craft Supplies. I have placed orders where I had multiple woods or pen kits or other items. When they went to fill the order, they discovered they were out of a specific item. Every time they called my home to explain the situation and enquire if I would like to substitute something else or cancel the iterm. Every time.

They set the standard as far as I am concerned!

Kyle Iwamoto
06-09-2012, 7:23 PM
Well, I can't resist jumping on the KUDO bandwagon. I ordered a coring set from them and could not get the knife to center on my lathe. After determining that the manufacturer made the post wrong, they sent me a replacement, and had me ship the defective part back no charge to me. It took quite a long time on the phone to figure out what was wrong, but it is all good in the end.

A class act to follow.

Jon Nuckles
06-09-2012, 8:10 PM
I got a great deal on my 3520B from them, and they called me a while after I received it to make sure that everything was satisfactory to me. Always polite and quick to ship as well.

Tom Winship
06-09-2012, 9:50 PM
Likewise on my 1642. I had a lower quote, but they met it, just on my word. They also called back to make sure it was okay.
If they would just carry General's WTF.

Bernie Weishapl
06-09-2012, 10:17 PM
They are top notch. I have had nothing but good from them.