PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with Sympoz Inc. Woodworking classes?

JoAnn Duggan
06-08-2012, 7:23 PM
I received and email from the Sympoz Inc Woodworking on line classes. This is a woodworking class taught by Terre Morrison . This is a class for making a shaker table and learning the basics of woodworking. Has anyone ever taken one of there courses and if so, were you satisfied with them. It is supposedly guaranteed to your satisfaction but before I consider this I would like to find out more about it. If anyone has ever heard of this group could you please give a review.

thank you

Joey

Jim Matthews
06-08-2012, 8:01 PM
Why not just buy a DVD?

There's no substitute for hands-on instruction.
I've had good experiences at the CVWWS near Hartford, CT.

Sara Shriver
06-13-2012, 2:43 PM
I received and email from the Sympoz Inc Woodworking on line classes. This is a woodworking class taught by Terre Morrison . This is a class for making a shaker table and learning the basics of woodworking. Has anyone ever taken one of there courses and if so, were you satisfied with them. It is supposedly guaranteed to your satisfaction but before I consider this I would like to find out more about it. If anyone has ever heard of this group could you please give a review.

thank you

Joey

Hi Joey,

I work at Sympoz and want to tell you a little more about who we are and what we do. Sympoz is an online education platform dedicated to making online education affordable and accessible. While we don't think that online courses should replace hands-on tutorials, we think they're valuable nonetheless and complement in-person learning effectively! We're currently offering two woodworking classes: "Hand-Cut Dovetails" and "Furniture Essentials: The Shaker Table". When you purchase a class on our site (sympoz.com), you have unlimited 24 hour access to the online video content (ranging from 4-6 hours in total course length), direct access to the course instructor, the option to interact with your classmates, and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you don't like the course, just let us know and we'll refund your money!

We hope you'll give us a shot and take Terre Morrison's "Furniture Essentials" course soon. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Sara Shriver
Sympoz.com