PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Leigh FMT Pro

Scott Engle
06-03-2012, 9:54 AM
I have finally made the decision to get a Leigh FMT Pro. I remembered last year during May and also May of 2010 that Leigh ran a special on the Accessory kit (ACMTC). Buy the FMT and get the kit for free. This year I did not see that special during May, or so far for the month of June. Business must be better! In anycase, I am wondering where one can get the best deal on the jig as well as a good deal on the Acc. Kit. Have any of you in the group heard if Leigh will be running the above special again, but maybe in July?

Thanks for any input you can give.

Scott

Scott Engle
08-04-2012, 10:56 AM
I just used my new FMT for a project for the first time. I have to say that even though the cost of the FMT is high, the joy I had of cutting spot on M&T is even higher! It sure makes building a small table a breeze. I should have bought one a long time ago.

Scott

Bruce Page
08-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Glad to hear it, they are really nice jigs. Did you find a deal on the accessory kit?

Scott Engle
08-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Glad to hear it, they are really nice jigs. Did you find a deal on the accessory kit?

Unfortunately I did not find any deals on the accessory kit. The economy must be improving enough that Leigh doesn't need to offer that deal anymore. Good for them, bad for me! It sure is a heck of a jig though, the simple project I'm doing has the real makings for being very tight and square.