PDA

View Full Version : Rayjet 300 arrived

Robert Tepper
06-03-2012, 12:19 AM
My new investment arrived yesterday. Well packaged and quite easy to assemble the stand. It does take three men to lift onto the frame. I had it running within three hours.
Today I went back to the factory and spent about 8 hours just learning and playing.
This is my first laser and I am not able to compare it to other systems, but I am impressed that a novice that I am could at least get it to work.

Thanks to all here for the advice.

Robert Tepper

Frank Corker
06-03-2012, 4:14 PM
Congratulations Robert. Now get studying the manual, all the secrets are hidden within.

Dee Gallo
06-03-2012, 5:09 PM
And now the fun begins!

Michael Kowalczyk
06-03-2012, 6:10 PM
Have fun. Get lots of samples to test but remember NO PVC!!!!!

Chris Schenck
06-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Congrats on the new purchase, Robert!

I also have a Rayjet 300. Mine was delieved in April, so I've had some time to play and learn a bit. Just like you, this is also my first laser purchase. I'm glad to know someone else here on the forums has the same model. Hopefully we'll be able to bounce questions and answers off each other if something comes up. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions or issues. Although, it'll be a bit of the blind leading the blind here, since we're both new to the laser business. Still, it'll be nice to compare notes on the same model if needed.

Hope all goes well for you!

Robert Tepper
06-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Today was my first day with the laser on a business day. I have been in business for 33 years and have an established customer base.
I engraved a cookie, 3 blocks of wood, made nine rubber stamps and tomorrow I am engraving 15 I Pads for a customer of 30 years. You kind of get an Ah Ha moment and it just clicks. Getting the wattage and feeds is what I am finding most important. Next learning vector cutting. What a truly amazing tool.

Robert

Keith Outten
06-05-2012, 6:49 AM
Congratulations Robert, enjoy the new machine and welcome to our growing family of Trotec owners.

Rick Gerard
06-07-2015, 4:04 PM
Well I just received my rayjet300 yesterday can't wait to put into production and sell that hurricane/want to be laser...building a filter/exhaust system Ill post some pics when we get it done and very affordable costs.

Keith Winter
06-07-2015, 4:50 PM
Congrats Robert! Have fun!

Jeffrey Dewing
06-07-2015, 9:56 PM
I love my Trotec! They make good stuff...Enjoy!