PDA

View Full Version : Feeling left behind......

Tony Falotico
04-03-2005, 11:55 AM
seem like the world is about an hour ahead of you ??

Did you re-set your clocks for DST ?? :D

Jim Becker
04-03-2005, 5:31 PM
Man, this morning was a bear...we were out late for a benefit event and I had four turning students today starting at "the new 9am". Barely had time to get my latté ingested! And we had to wake up "early" to watch Dr. SWMBO's brother Marty compete on ESPN-2's K9-Nation...yesterday/today was the first week of "competion"...met the dog last weekend so I guess we are obligated to watch the rest of the season despite our birdly inclination! If anyone watches, Marty is the dude on the purple team with the miniature schnauser...

Rob Littleton
04-03-2005, 9:20 PM
seem like the world is about an hour ahead of you ??

Did you re-set your clocks for DST ?? :D

I must be the only guy in Arizona, with an atomic clock, that never changes.

Oh well. It looks good :-)

John Hart
04-03-2005, 9:49 PM
I got up...made my coffee and made sure not to make any noise so I could have my morning "quiet time" before waking everyone up for church. Then I noticed that my laptop time was different than all the clocks in the house. heh heh...we missed church and it was all MY fault! It was good coffee though.:)

Michael Ballent
04-04-2005, 1:08 PM
No need to change time... I just smile at the rest of the world... I just need to remember that all my HBO shows now start 1 hr sooner.

Dan Gill
04-05-2005, 8:55 AM
Getting my daughter out of bed required loud noises, tickling, a puppy, and ice.