PDA

View Full Version : New Posts

Peter Blair
05-30-2012, 5:51 PM
Anyone explain why the option to select "New Posts" no longer works for me. Well it does kinda work but does not sort the Forums on which I would like to see the new posts. Stopped working about a week and a half ago. I know I read a thread that someone else was suffering the same but can't for the life of me find that thread.

Ken Fitzgerald
05-30-2012, 6:15 PM
The "New Posts" hot button we had here is a custom software device created by Aaron, the system administrator. He just updated the site to the latest VBulletin level and hasn't had time to write a new button for this level of software. I'm sure he'll do it in the near future.

Peter Blair
05-30-2012, 6:21 PM
Thanks Ken. I thought that I had done something to mess it up.

Fred Belknap
05-30-2012, 9:00 PM
Peter I think you can get to what you want by going to Forum and on the left top is a button "New Post". The "Whats New" button gets something else.

Ken Fitzgerald
05-30-2012, 9:11 PM
Fred,

What Peter is referring to is the New Posts button in the previous revision of software. In that "New Posts" button, you could select which Forums from which you would recieve new posts. Thus you didn't have to view posts in forums that didn't interest you. I saw Keith reply to someone earlier that Aaron was working on it.