PDA

View Full Version : Sawstop extension table issue

John Hollander
05-30-2012, 4:46 PM
I just wanted to post my experience with Sawstop. About a week ago I noticed that the extension table on my saw was delaminating. I promptly contacted Sawstop and explained to them the issue. Within a couple of hours they replied to my email letting me know that a new extension table was on its way and apologizing for the inconvenience. They didn't make me send them pictures or anything. I am extremely impressed with the saw, and am very happy with the customer service.

Bruce Page
05-30-2012, 5:20 PM
That is good to hear. Thanks

Kyle Iwamoto
05-30-2012, 5:21 PM
Wow. That is nice to know. Mine "delaminated" after I routed a hole for a router plate into it.....;)

Van Huskey
05-30-2012, 5:36 PM
Wow. That is nice to know. Mine "delaminated" after I routed a hole for a router plate into it.....;)

You and I sound cut from the same cloth, I usually don't give any machines time to break before I modify them... occasionally hastening the breaking process but it is rarely the mahines fault...

mreza Salav
05-30-2012, 8:00 PM
Aside from the quality of their product, their customer service is second to none IMO (and their technical help is outstanding too, very well informed tech people).

John Piwaron
05-30-2012, 10:20 PM
You and I sound cut from the same cloth, I usually don't give any machines time to break before I modify them... occasionally hastening the breaking process but it is rarely the mahines fault...

:D Yup! Been there and done that!

Andrew Pitonyak
05-31-2012, 5:20 PM

Hmmm, I cut my hole in my SawStop outfeed table before the saw had been turned on.......