PDA

View Full Version : Recent Purchase of an Ex Dentist 5 Bar Oil Free Compressor and my thankyou.

Peter Hay in Aus
05-28-2012, 5:35 AM
A mate of mine changed streams from King of Dental Surgery instos and Maintenace Military trained in Electronics, Instrument Making, When I touched base with him he is now involved as a Tech Auditor in huge undertakings for our Govt. He had kept a 1.1 hp Oil free Compressor he sld to me for a great price they retail round 5.000 Dollars made in Germany this one with an extra drier fitted runs about 5 bar pressure.

He also provided me with some Dental Handpieces the one I used for him to create a pen was an SKF made of Titanium. In his new job he is almost consumed or dependant on a Computer or 40 hence the use of a wiper from a hard disk C/W chip etc. The Burl Pen Rest is Brown Mallee Burl and the Pen Timber is Hairy Oak, the Penny for his birth year. The base shows a little of the beaut grain.

Eric Holmquist
05-28-2012, 6:24 AM
Great, well thought out gift!

Steve Schlumpf
05-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Congrats on your 'new' compressor!! Looks like quite the monster!! Beautiful work on the pen and stand!!