PDA

View Full Version : MPC03 Circuit Diagram /pin outs

Amos De Pasquale
05-23-2012, 9:13 AM
Hello fellow engravers, I have a Laser Engraver that uses MPC03 Controller, I want to upgrade to an MPC6515 controller, I already have the kit to do so, BUT--it is not a straight changeover-which I believed it would be!!,
I have the details and pin outs etc of the MPC6515 ok, However, I do need the pin outs or circuit of the MPC03,:confused: that way I can lable the wires for a change over, is there anyone here willing and able to help with diagrams/circuits? Is there anyone who has actually done such an upgrade?
OR, does anyone know whom I could use here in Melbourne to do the work? Sure would appreciate some positive help, Thanks Amos:)

Amos De Pasquale
05-25-2012, 9:28 AM
See attached Breakout sheet for P68, this is what I needed to do my intended upgrade. Thanks Amos:)

Steve Busey
05-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Amos, I was able to find a couple PDF files for the new controller, but there are different versions apparently. Just google "MPC03 Controller pins" and see if you can find the right match. there are pinouts at the end of a couple PDFs I found on leetro(dot)com.

Amos De Pasquale
05-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Thanks, Steve, will check it out, Amos