PDA

View Full Version : Are there any talented people on here?

Steve Clarkson
05-19-2012, 8:54 AM
I ran across this website: talenthouse (dot) com

Although it seems to be mostly for aspiring photographers and bands, there were a lot of requests for graphic designs.....including t-shirts and vehicle wraps......and even a request for limited edition merchandise for the NYC Governor's Ball.

I have no sense of design or creativity, but I bet alot of people on here do. And I'm sure someone on here can find a creative use of their laser to submit an entry for one of these requests.

Mike Cutler
05-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Steve

I'm willing to bet that you have a lot more talent than you give yourself credit for.;)
Sometimes talent is just a matter of letting go of logic and winging it. If you wing it too far though it becomes "art".:eek:

George Carlson
05-19-2012, 5:58 PM
Their website was down, but my guess is that they are not looking for talent, just free intellectual property. Don't even get me started on photo contests...

Joe Pelonio
05-19-2012, 6:03 PM
After reading the terms and conditions, I wouldn't recommend this without consulting a lawyer. It looks like the poster is responsible for enforcing their own copyright yet you allow the website to use it. Basically it's like you are doing the work free unless someone happens to decide to pay you for it. Some of you with more legal knowledge please read and see what you think.