PDA

View Full Version : After all these years, a Creeker visit finally

Curt Fuller
05-17-2012, 12:09 AM
I've been hanging around this place for 8, 9, maybe more years and until today I've never actually met another Creeker. But for my first it just happened to be one of the old time Creekers that I've admired the most. I got to spent most of the day at the CraftSupplies Super Wednesday event with Keith Burns. Keith was there demonstrating the new Carter Hollow Roller hollowing system (which is an amazing hollowing system). He was pretty busy with a good crowd of people at his booth all day, but we got to talk a little and have lunch together (Keith even bought, how's that for a nice guy). So here's the obligatory "no pics, it didn't happen" shot of Keith and I.......Keith is in the blue turning smock, I'm the guy on Keith's left.

Kathy Marshall
05-17-2012, 12:22 AM
Nice gloat Curt! It's always great to meet other Creekers and to watch him turn and demo must have been some sweet icing on the cake (not to mention lunch!).

Ken Fitzgerald
05-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Congrats! Two of the Creeker turners I would enjoy meeting!

Bernie Weishapl
05-17-2012, 12:41 AM
Congrats on a great visit Curt. Creeker visits are the best.

John Keeton
05-17-2012, 6:19 AM
Great visit, Curt!! Keith is a super nice guy. We spent a little time together one morning at the AAW in St. Paul, and talked a few times throughout the event. I am surprised though, that hollow form appears to be the same one he had on the Carter at AAW!!;) You would think he would have that sucker finished by now!!:D

Roger Chandler
05-17-2012, 6:27 AM
Good Stuff, Curt..........glad you two had a little time for chit chat........and glad you could make the event....it sounds like a lot of fun!

Steve Schlumpf
05-17-2012, 7:56 AM
Great photo and really glad that you two finally got the chance to meet! I do hope you got Keith's autograph when you had the chance.... he is becoming so well known he will probably start selling it before much longer!! ;) :D

Pete Jordan
05-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Great Gloat! Keith, along with you, are two of my all time favorite Creekers!

Baxter Smith
05-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Great picture Curt and I am sure it was a great time together!

Mike Cruz
05-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Keith sure looks awake and happy... Are you sure that was Keith? :D