PDA

View Full Version : FYI on Bill Pentz....

Terry Hatfield
04-29-2003, 10:30 AM
Just wanted to let everybody know that Bill is in the hospital. I spoke with his daughter and hopefully he is going to get to come home later this week. Bill has pneumonia. Bad enough for a normal person but life threatening for Bill as his lungs are bad already.

If anyone has emailed him asking questions, this is why you are not getting responses. Please forward any questions to me and I'll attempt to answer them.

I'll update everyone on Bill's condition as I hear more.

Thanks,

Terry Hatfield

Jason Roehl
04-29-2003, 10:31 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Terry. We'll keep him in our prayers. Do keep us updated as you hear more.

Daniel Rabinovitz
04-29-2003, 11:25 AM
Terry,
Thanks for the info.
We definately keep Bill in our prayers.
His guidance and teaching is beyond words of praise and his quick recovery is formost in our minds and thoughts.

Steve Clardy
04-29-2003, 11:52 AM
Hope recovery is soon and homeward bound is sooner. Steve

Ken Dolph
04-29-2003, 12:02 PM
He will be in my prayers

Ken

John Miliunas
04-29-2003, 1:14 PM
Thank you for letting us know, Terry. We will most assuredly keep him in our thoughts and pray for a quick recovery.

Phil Phelps
04-29-2003, 1:34 PM
...Bill is tough as nails. He has a condition that is a real uphill battle. I've never met anyone with as much determination. We all hope for his speedy recovery.

PeterTorresani
04-29-2003, 1:38 PM
Thanks for letting us know.

Pass along my best wishes

Howard Barlow
04-30-2003, 1:49 AM
Sorry to hear of Bill's illness, thanks for the update. I'll be praying for his speedy recovery.

Bill Pentz
04-30-2003, 1:53 AM
Most happy to report that rumors of my demise are still premature!

A nasty six days in the hospital getting waited on hand and foot 24x7, but not a lot of fun. They let me escape for some extended bed rest, but sure do appreciate all the well wishes and prayers.

Thanks all.

Should be up and going in a few weeks, will check in intermittently in the meanwhile.

;-)
bill

Ian Barley
04-30-2003, 3:34 AM
Glad to see you back Bill - take it easy and do what the nice doctors say!

Ken Garlock
04-30-2003, 11:46 AM
Glad to hear that you are back at home. Please be as methodical about your recovery as you are about your DC design and testing. A lot of people all over the net were very concerned about your well being.

:) :) :)

Chris Teenor
04-30-2003, 2:32 PM
Bill,

Here's hoping for that quick recovery. I know I've learned a great deal from your postings on this forum and your advice is always appreciated.

Best wishes,

Charles McKinley
04-30-2003, 5:52 PM
Glad you are home Bill.

John Miliunas
04-30-2003, 6:22 PM
Hey, great hearing from you! Welcome back! Get some rest, though I'm pretty sure that while your body may be resting, that gray matter above your shoulders will be designing the next DC improvement! Take care and you will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. :cool:

Derek Arita
04-30-2003, 9:37 PM
Bill, you're much to good a guy and too valuable a resource to be to be laid up. I'm really glad to hear that you're back and functioning. Take care!

Jay Albrandt
05-01-2003, 12:42 AM
Glad to see you are back Bill. Take your rest seriously! I look forward to learing more from you!

Jay

Bob Lemon
05-01-2003, 2:19 AM
Bill, Good to hear you are home again. Our thoughts are with you. Do take it easy. That pneumonia is nasty stuff! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Bob and Sonja