PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get this done?

Cindy Rhoades
05-09-2012, 5:39 PM
I am needing to get some artwork revamped so that I can engrave it on marble. This artwork is so layered it still has problems after I tried to trace it. This is a repeat customer that I feel I will need to send the artwork out to get what I need.

Gary Hair
05-09-2012, 6:15 PM
I highly recommend William at Excalibur Design. He does fantastic work and his prices are very reasonable.

Gary

Scott Shepherd
05-09-2012, 7:03 PM
I highly recommend William at Excalibur Design. He does fantastic work and his prices are very reasonable.

Gary

+1, I used him yesterday or the day before. Very fast service, great price, great service.

I think a lot of people don't use people like that because they think it's expensive. One try and you'll realize how in the dark you were with that type of thinking.

Ron Thompson
05-09-2012, 7:46 PM
Do you have the website address?

Cindy Rhoades
05-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the info but do you have a web address because I came up with a ton of possibilities and wasn't sure of which one I was looking for.

greg lindsey
05-10-2012, 2:16 AM
I use The Vector Doctor, Eric is spot on when it comes to reproducing. Very reasonably priced as well. vectordoctor dot com

Rangarajan Saravana kumar
05-10-2012, 4:57 AM
Hi,

See if the attachment can solve your needs

Regards
Saravana kumar

Cindy Rhoades
05-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Saravana -

Thank you so very much you are awesome, I will just add the bullet holes and should be perfect. You will have to let me know how you did that becasue I sent the artwork to Vector Doctor and they couldn't do. You are my hero of the day.

Rangarajan Saravana kumar
05-10-2012, 1:11 PM
Thanks for the compliment.... Its not a complicated design.. Just spent some time in drawing the center design using bezier tool and rotated + copied 90 degrees using corel. Then , traced the rest after converting to b & w , then using corel trace to smoothen.
I gave you what i learnt from here....

Scott Shepherd
05-10-2012, 2:26 PM
excaliburcreations dot com