PDA

View Full Version : Mercury 25W cutting problem

Marius Giedraitis
04-20-2012, 2:36 AM
Hello I have Mercury 25W laser. Few days ago my laser machine started to cutt not perfect round circle. Maybe someone aslo have the same problem and could share expierience. Thank you. Marius.

Rodne Gold
04-20-2012, 5:12 AM
Check all your belts and check their tightness , make sure the cogs on the X and Y motors are on tight, also check the shaft encoders on the motors themselves (check X one first) , the motors have a black plastic cap , GENTLY prise this off ......GENTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will see how to get the cap off , it needs the 2 sides to be prised away and it slides off (as far as I remember)
There is a disc that runs between a reader , GENTLY brush or puff off any dust GENTLY , and then GENTLY put the cap on , use some masking tape to close up any gaps where dust can get into the cap.

Marius Giedraitis
04-20-2012, 6:13 AM
Check all your belts and check their tightness , make sure the cogs on the X and Y motors are on tight, also check the shaft encoders on the motors themselves (check X one first) , the motors have a black plastic cap , GENTLY prise this off ......GENTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will see how to get the cap off , it needs the 2 sides to be prised away and it slides off (as far as I remember)
There is a disc that runs between a reader , GENTLY brush or puff off any dust GENTLY , and then GENTLY put the cap on , use some masking tape to close up any gaps where dust can get into the cap.

Thank you. I will try at weekend.

Marius