PDA

View Full Version : I need to vectorize this photo

Peter Meacham
04-19-2012, 11:16 AM
I need to change the attached jpg photo to a vector - any suggestions for what is being used lately for doing this conversion pls?

George M. Perzel
04-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Hi Peter;
Never heard of anyone wanting to vectorize a photo-what for? Several programs and Photoshop plugins are available to turn it into an engraving but not sure if that's what you want. What are you trying to do?
Best Regards,
George
Laserarts

Duane Parcells
04-19-2012, 11:37 AM
I ran it but the file is too big to post. Let me know where to send it or tell me how else to get it to you through here.
Duane

Gary Hair
04-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Send the file to William Desrochers at Excalibur Design, he will create a file that will work for whatever purpose you want, and at a very reasonable price!

Gary

Bruce Clumpner
04-19-2012, 12:17 PM
copyartwork dot com

They send their art to china for digitization, but return a piece of art that you can work with, for a good price. I've been happy with their results over the last year.

Send the file to William Desrochers at Excalibur Design, he will create a file that will work for whatever purpose you want, and at a very reasonable price!

Gary

Craig Matheny
04-19-2012, 1:20 PM
+1 copyartwork dot com great people talk to Aaron

Duane Parcells
04-19-2012, 1:31 PM

Here is the file zipped.

Peter Meacham
04-19-2012, 2:24 PM
Hi Peter;
Never heard of anyone wanting to vectorize a photo-what for? Several programs and Photoshop plugins are available to turn it into an engraving but not sure if that's what you want. What are you trying to do?
Best Regards,
George
Laserarts
George

I do want it in an engraving format - for laser or CNC, Pete