PDA

View Full Version : For those that want it & some that really need it.

Bart Leetch
04-28-2003, 11:42 AM
A program that will check your spelling in a post on any forum.

http://www.iespell.com

Dale Thompson
04-28-2003, 10:26 PM
Thanks Bart!! :) :)

Dale T.

Jason Roehl
04-29-2003, 8:18 AM
I's doant nede kno sppel chequer. Whut ar u triun two saye?

Carl Eyman
04-29-2003, 9:17 AM
If some one would produce one that corrected their, there, and they're; your and you're; two, too, and to; etc. it would speed up my reading time a lot. I find one of those errors and have to go back and re-read to be sure I have the meaning.

Jason Roehl
04-29-2003, 9:18 AM
Originally posted by Carl Eyman
If some one would produce one that corrected their, there, and they're; your and you're; two, too, and to; etc. it would speed up my reading time a lot. I find one of those errors and have to go back and re-read to be sure I have the meaning.

AMEN!!

Bart Leetch
04-29-2003, 10:10 AM
Oh well I figure it's better than nothing.

Steve Clardy
04-29-2003, 10:20 AM
pell hecker?
Thanks, tihink maybe i need one also.

Roger Fitzsimonds
04-29-2003, 1:14 PM
Thanks Bart,

I can spell I just cant type I fat finger new words all the time.

Roger

Mac McAtee
04-29-2003, 4:20 PM
It is a mighty small mind that cannot think of more than one way to spell a word.

Bart Leetch
04-29-2003, 6:24 PM
Originally posted by Mac McAtee
It is a mighty small mind that cannot think of more than one way to spell a word.

But Mac you forgot the big minds that do it without thinking.

Mac McAtee
04-29-2003, 6:59 PM
Well Bart,
I got to admit that I just went to that website and downloaded and installed the program. I need all the help I can get.

Steve Clardy
04-29-2003, 8:52 PM
got er loaded, jest havta get er treed out now. Steve

Dale Thompson
04-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Dat spel-cheker wil take care of does folks who can't spel. If'n I was smarter, Id git it my own self. Y iz dat a big deel anyhow?? I always tought dat good spelin was requird for succes!

As woodworkers, we strive to close the interstitial gap in our mitre joints but we don't worry about obviating our deference to the dictionary. :o

What bugs me most is that citizens of the UK, regardless of their country of birth, speak and write the English language better than WE do. I'm sure that they spell better also.

KUDOs, Bart, poor spelling and grammar are not normally related to anything but "speech laziness"! I'm #1 among the LAZY!!

Dale T.:) :)

Bart Leetch
04-29-2003, 11:33 PM
"That spell-checker will take care of the folks who can't spell. If I were smarter, I’d get it my self. Why is that a big deal anyhow? I always thought that good spelling was required for success!

As woodworkers, we strive to close the interstitial gap in our miter joints but we don't worry about obviating our deference to the dictionary.

What bugs me most is that citizens of the UK, regardless of their country of birth, speak and write the English language better than WE do. I'm sure that they spell better also.

Kudos’, Bart, poor spelling and grammar are not normally related to anything but "speech laziness"! I'm #1 among the LAZY!"

Dale T.

Well Dale you get an E for effort to spell the words wrong. Spell checker caught almost all of them. However, I had to make other changes.

:D