PDA

View Full Version : Foot Shaped Business Card

Steven Cox
04-13-2012, 9:49 PM
Here's a couple of ecconomical ideas to help with targeted promotions for your laser engraving services. I designed these Foot shapes and cut/engrave them from 600 gsm Artboard, after engraving I sometimes give them a quick spray with coat of clear acrylic gloss.

The first is a Foot Shaped business card the attached design should be self explanitory. You could cut & engrave these from almost anything, ply, coloured acrylic etc...

The second design (in the same file) is a Foot shape for attaching your printed business card. I give these to other business to use allowing them to attach their own card. It's a different approach, because it promotes me as well as them and its something novel that gets attention. I call these my Recyclable Feet!. The design is a DL size si it fits into DL size brochure holders if needed.

Anyway the designs are mine but you are welcome to use them as you wish and obviously change out my details for yours. Both of these designs have worked for me, I don't put a lot of these out but when I do my return inquiry rate has been greater than 60%. Where as the last lot of business cards I had commercially printed, out of 1000 I only had about 20 inquiries. I always change something on my printed cards each time as it helps me measure their effectiveness.

The next lot of cards I get printed I'm going to use the foot shape in the design, then just laser cut them to shape after printing.

Enjoy!
Regards Steve