PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Pens

Charles Bruno
04-12-2012, 2:49 PM
Hello everyone, Its been a long time since I last posted anything. Bought a lathe late last year so I got a hold of the freedom pen people and I'm turning some pens for the troops.
I have the Delta 46-460 bought it because of the reviews, now I see Delta is having some issues with it. So far I've had no troubles with it. Sure is a lot of fun:D

Primvs Aebvtivs
04-12-2012, 2:57 PM
Hi there! That's a good collection of pens, Charles! I wish mine were as good - made one and the home made centre was off by a few thou', the pen's o.k. to hold, but it's got a chip / break out on it, and the next pen went wrong on assembly... Waiting to save money to get the proper job from Penn State. I've got wood, just no tools...

Jim Burr
04-12-2012, 3:04 PM
Nice work Charles!! I know we are short of the numbers from last year, so these will help!

Charles Bruno
04-12-2012, 3:18 PM
Thanks Jim, I have five more to complete. I misplaced 5 that were sent to me by Joe (sarge) can not find them??? so I'm replacing them with 5 I bought @ the local store. Should be sending them out on Monday, it just baffles me on where I put those pen kits??

Bernie Weishapl
04-12-2012, 9:40 PM
Really nice collection of pens. Well done.

Donny Lawson
04-12-2012, 9:51 PM
Nice pens. I'm sure they will be appreciated.