PDA

View Full Version : Hide your good pens

Joe Hillmann
04-12-2012, 1:33 PM
Just a little rant I had a customer write me a check for $20.03 and well she was writing it I was boxing up her order. After she left I saw that she had tried using both of my rotring pens that I use for tracing fine artwork that cost about $18 each and the nibs on both were bent over. One I was able to straighten but the other broke when I tried.

george wilson
04-12-2012, 1:43 PM
Keep your good stuff away from the public. Some woman stuck her finger into a lute rose like the boxwood one I recently posted. I wasn't there at the time,and one of my staff had allowed her to get entirely too close. A hunk is broken out of that rose. Stupidity and misuse of antiques were the orders of the day all over town,it seems.

I also caught sight of a few women who were changing their babies' diapers in a spinet body we had to leave in the visitor area. I couldn't say anything being in a museum. We had to keep quiet with such people.

ray hampton
04-12-2012, 9:46 PM
I also caught sight of a few women who were changing their babies' diapers in a spinet body we had to leave in the visitor area. I couldn't say anything being in a museum. We had to keep quiet with such people.

I wonder if the health dept . of the country would close the museum if they had saw that changing of the baby diapers