PDA

View Full Version : Just passin the time

Pete Jordan
04-09-2012, 8:37 PM
I had to sit through a boring staff meeting today so I came up with an idea. I had just received the new Packard woods magazine so I thought I would put it to use. I got out a highlighter and highlighted everything I had purchased over the years. Needless to say I could not believe all the things I had marked! Maybe next meeting I will add up the cost but I didn't have the heart today.

Roger Chandler
04-09-2012, 8:39 PM
I had to sit through a boring staff meeting today so I came up with an idea. I had just received the new Packard woods magazine so I thought I would put it to use. I got out a highlighter and highlighted everything I had purchased over the years. Needless to say I could not believe all the things I had marked! Maybe next meeting I will add up the cost but I didn't have the heart today.

I don't even want to know how much the Vortex has cost me! :eek:

Bernie Weishapl
04-09-2012, 9:29 PM
Pete old buddy I am not even going there. I would be even scared to know.:eek:;)

joel nucifore
04-10-2012, 7:20 AM
I would be scared for my WIFE to know. She looks around the shed now and I see her brain counting...

Steve Schlumpf
04-10-2012, 8:42 AM
Good to see you are paying attention in class!! ;)

Bob Bergstrom
04-10-2012, 8:59 AM
And that is just from one catalog. Don't forget all the online stuff and trips to the wood stores. The list could go on and on and on. LOL.

Peter Blair
04-10-2012, 9:16 AM
Hey Pete.
Now go through and mark all the things that you bought and can FIND or don't use!
If you are anything like me, a bunch the items I bought are seldom used and sitting somewhere in a drawer.
I'm always pleased when I open a drawer and find a new or near new tool that I was thinking I should buy.
Of course it could be just the damp air here on the Wet Coast thats causing problems with my memory!

Rick Markham
04-10-2012, 1:30 PM
I'd burn that before you go an do something dumb like add all that stuff up :D or show the wife