PDA

View Full Version : Bl & Wh Ebony

Carl Civitella
04-08-2012, 9:34 PM
Another stylus with WTF finish. Both of the hard to turn material prone to cracking, in pens, behaved well. I attribute that to the type of finish, b/c less sanding, polishing means less heat. I think... Carl

Bernie Weishapl
04-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Great looking pen Carl. Nice looking wood.

Billy Tallant
04-09-2012, 12:43 AM
That is a sharp looking stylus pen. That black/white ebony really looks good with that chrome finish. What type of pen kit did you use? I don't recognize that clip with the design on the end. Great job!

Steve Schlumpf
04-09-2012, 7:52 AM
Sure is an interesting color pattern in the wood! Great looking pen!

Steve Busey
04-09-2012, 8:26 AM
Great job, love the wood character! Where did you get that pen/stylus kit? I got some from Penn State that had a beaded center band, but I prefer the smooth style like yours.

Carl Civitella
04-10-2012, 7:04 AM
That is a sharp looking stylus pen. That black/white ebony really looks good with that chrome finish. What type of pen kit did you use? I don't recognize that clip with the design on the end. Great job!

Thanks for looking Billy. The kit is from CSUSA (craft supplies) The Artisan Slimline brand. Carl

Carl Civitella
04-10-2012, 7:07 AM
Great job, love the wood character! Where did you get that pen/stylus kit? I got some from Penn State that had a beaded center band, but I prefer the smooth style like yours.

Hi Steve, The stylus is from Craft Supplies, thanks for looking. Carl