PDA

View Full Version : stylus pen

Carl Civitella
04-04-2012, 7:23 PM
This is a ebony wood cutoff from another project, it was about 7/16" thick with some beetle holes in it that went right through the wood. This is the 1st time i used WTF. I bought a plastic bottle in the 1/2 pint size at Woodcraft just to try it out. I think i will be using it on a regular basis now. It is so much easier to use then using c/a. I could have probably made it shine more but this is the look i want for this wood. CSUSA artisan slim in chrome. Carl

James Combs
04-04-2012, 9:12 PM
This is a ebony wood cutoff from another project, it was about 7/16" thick with some beetle holes in it that went right through the wood. This is the 1st time i used WTF. I bought a plastic bottle in the 1/2 pint size at Woodcraft just to try it out. I think i will be using it on a regular basis now. It is so much easier to use then using c/a. I could have probably made it shine more but this is the look i want for this wood. CSUSA artisan slim in chrome. Carl

A very good looking pen Carl. Got my first bottle of WTF a few days ago but haven't tried it yet. Interested in seeing its results. Also I want to try me a few of the various pens with the stylus.

Jim Burr
04-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Those are getting real popular Carl...this one sure looks nice!

Billy Tallant
04-04-2012, 11:09 PM
That is a very nice looking pen Carl. And a stylus tip to boot. Looks good.

Bernie Weishapl
04-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Really a sharp looking pen Carl. Really well done.

Lupe Duncan
04-05-2012, 8:41 PM
Very cool looking Carl.

I like it......got to get me one.