PDA

View Full Version : Hand/Power Tool Stores

Abe Klassen
04-02-2012, 12:27 PM
My first time posting here. I've been a member here for a while lurking off and on since 2007. I'm from Southwestern Ontario, sometimes referred to as the Banana Belt of Ontario. I will be taking the youth group from our Church to a Bible College in Watertown Wisconsin leaving Thursday April 12 and returning Saturday. Not shure what to do on Friday in between, wondering if there are any members of sawmillcreek that are familiar with Watertown? Any woodworking tool stores in the neighborhood? Or any other points of interest relating to woodworking or fishing or hunting or other? Looking forward to your responses. Have a Great Day.
Abe.

Greg Portland
04-02-2012, 6:29 PM
There is a Cabela's in Richfield, WI about an hour away from Watertown. IMO, it's worth a trip.

Michael Peet
04-02-2012, 8:11 PM
Hi Abe,

You've been a member for 5 years and this is your first post? Remarkable restraint ;)

I don't have any comment on Watertown, just wanted to say "welcome".

Cheers,

Mike

Abe Klassen
04-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Thanks Greg for that info, might just head up that way and check out Cabela's, never been to one. Hey Michael, not so much restraint as that my thoughts and ideas don't flow very well through a keyboard :). Thanks for the "welcome".
Abe.

Robert Boyd
04-03-2012, 3:54 AM
I spent some time in that town and at the college also. Everything that is interesting is a drive. About 30-40min to Madison and an hour to Milwaukee and not to mention that you want to see places on a friday.

I got into woodworking after I left the area so I can not help you out that much. A couple used machinery dealers in Milwaukee, Rimco is the name I believe. Kettle Moraine Hardwoods for lumber in Hartford is an option,

Thats all I got,
Robert