PDA

View Full Version : Corel X6 help

Sandy Henry
04-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Thanks to Creek message, I up-graded to X6 before the dead line. I want to install the new fonts but cannot find them. Can anyone advise on their location or how to do a search? Thanks in advance! Sandy

Mike Null
04-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Sandy

In the past they have been on disc 2 as I recall. Just open that disc and have a look at the contents. There should also be an index in the manual pointing to file locations.

Michael Kowalczyk
04-02-2012, 1:38 PM
There is only 1 DVD that I got as an upgrade. When you install, take the 2nd choice as in custom install and if you click through the boxes you will see the font choice. Select which ones you want to install and then press install. Not sure how to do it after you did the upgrade installation but if you rerun it, you can do a modify or repair I think. When installing an app, always look at your options.
When all else fails...read the instructions;)

Tony Severenuk (Corel)
04-13-2012, 11:03 AM
There are some 90 fonts that install by default, but there are 1000 more on the DVD that go onto the hard disk (but not the windows\fonts folder). You can find the fonts under c:\users\public documents\Corel\Content X6\Fonts...they are then sorted by which character sets they support, so you'll likely be interested in OpenType-Latin, OpenType- Latin CE, Greek and Symbols.

Tony