PDA

View Full Version : Pem & pencil kits

Robert Kingsley
04-01-2012, 4:16 PM
Some time ago a memeber was selling pen and pencil kits cheap can soem point me in that direction

Jim Burr
04-01-2012, 4:19 PM
I'l like in on that one...need about 20 slims to meet my Pens for Soldiers quota

Dan Kralemann
04-01-2012, 4:32 PM
Me too!! I've not turned pens before and because I'm still learning about how to turn other stuff, I'm not putting my time to learning how to do pens. I would however like to purchase a pen or pen/pencil set (maybe a Birds Eye Maple) for a friend of mine who is graduating from medical school in June.

Dan

James Combs
04-01-2012, 6:52 PM
I don't remember seeing the thread you are referring to unless it is this one (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?180720-Pen-kits&p=1862473&highlight=#post1862473). It lists a lot of kit vendors but since that post I have found that the best "value" in kits is from the small vendors on the IAP (penturners(dot)org). Click on the "IAP Marketplace" at the top of the home page then click on "Vendor Catalogs" the choose a vendor. Actually a couple of the ones listed in the SMC posting link above are part of the IAP market place.