PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly April fools?

Steve Meliza
04-01-2012, 12:25 AM
I think Grizzly is trying to pull a prank, take a look at their website and what tools are listed. They do appear to have some legitimate sales going on though.

Van Huskey
04-01-2012, 1:33 AM
I think Grizzly is trying to pull a prank, take a look at their website and what tools are listed. They do appear to have some legitimate sales going on though.

It looks like they put all their discontinued tools back on line, but none of them show they are available. Does seem like an April Fools.

Bruno Frontera dela Cruz
04-01-2012, 9:05 AM
I called their service dept yesterday and asked about this, I was told that they were just having website trouble...the bandsaws are back to normal now.

John Coloccia
04-01-2012, 9:20 AM
Too bad. I saw a whole bunch of drill presses that looked interesting. I thought they just added a bunch to their line up. Oh well.

Kevin Gregoire
04-01-2012, 10:34 AM
i didnt see anything out of the ordinary?

when you make a post and want us to check something out why not post a link??

John Coloccia
04-01-2012, 10:42 AM
i didnt see anything out of the ordinary?

when you make a post and want us to check something out why not post a link??

It was obvious last night. Wherever you clicked there were dozens of "new" items....that I guess were just old items. They seem to be gone now.

Steve Meliza
04-01-2012, 10:53 AM
It looks like the sale prices on the current models have gone away as well, unless it was them getting ready for an upcoming sale.