PDA

View Full Version : Cabela's in Columbus Ohio 2013

Dave Lehnert
03-30-2012, 9:39 PM
Bad enough we have a Bass Pro in Cincinnati. Now I will have a place to drain my wallet before I can get to Hartville Hardware in northern Ohio.:D

Matt Meiser
03-30-2012, 9:54 PM
I heard that while in Newark a few weeks ago. I heard it going at Polaris? Not that it's a big deal to me since there's on 12 miles or so from me and I'm not a hunter.

Dave Lehnert
03-31-2012, 12:02 AM
I heard that while in Newark a few weeks ago. I heard it going at Polaris? Not that it's a big deal to me since there's on 12 miles or so from me and I'm not a hunter.

cabelas.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=columbus

I am not much on any kind of outdoor sport but Bass Pro is a fun place to go. Like to look at the boats and dream.

Steve Southwood
03-31-2012, 7:16 AM
Supposed to be one in Louisville KY the same year.

Brian Elfert
03-31-2012, 9:37 AM
Cabela's has a lot more than just hunting stuff. The prices can be a little steep, but some of the stuff they sell can be hard to find except online. We used to have two really good chains that sold good camping gear and other sporting goods. They both closed or got bought out by another chain. Good camping gear is either hard to find or the price has gone way up.

I buy camping gear for a Boy Scout troop. It has to be good stuff as it gets put up and taken down at least once a month plus it gets used upwards of 25 nights a year. Boys can be hard on tents and other camping gear. The Coleman and other cheap tents sold at Walmart and Target just don't hack it.

Dave Lehnert
03-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Supposed to be one in Louisville KY the same year.

Thanks.....

Steve Southwood
03-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks.....

Just doing my part to help keep you broke:D

Zach England
04-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I went there once. I've never seen so much camo in my life. They even had a camo couch. I've also never seen so much taxidermy. I found it quite distasteful, to be honest.

However, the fudge was good and they had decent prices on Merrell shoes.