PDA

View Full Version : It Has Arrived!

Keith Starosta
03-24-2012, 3:55 PM
My Woodsmith 1-200 DVD arrived in today's mail. Guess I know how the rest of my afternoon will be spent! :D

- Keith

Van Huskey
03-24-2012, 3:57 PM
I am curious how you like the interface, I like the one used for the FWW DVD but not the one Wood used.

Keith Starosta
03-24-2012, 6:29 PM
So far, I really like it! It's a web-based interface, that allows you to search via an alphabetical index or by searching via issue cover. Clicking an issue cover will launch a PDF reader of the full issue, or you can just select an article from a specific issue. I'm still playing around with it, but I haven't seen anything that I haven't liked. More to come!

Van Huskey
03-24-2012, 6:51 PM
So far, I really like it! It's a web-based interface, that allows you to search via an alphabetical index or by searching via issue cover. Clicking an issue cover will launch a PDF reader of the full issue, or you can just select an article from a specific issue. I'm still playing around with it, but I haven't seen anything that I haven't liked. More to come!

I assume you can search by keyword as well.

Todd Burch
03-24-2012, 7:26 PM
Cool! Maybe it will motivate you to get out to the shop to MAKE SOMETHING!!

Nice to see you posting.

Todd

Keith Starosta
03-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Cool! Maybe it will motivate you to get out to the shop to MAKE SOMETHING!!

Nice to see you posting.

Todd

LOL! Easy there, Tiger! I do believe YOU are coming off a multi-year absense as well.

I've got three really nice projects just about to hit the finishing stages, so you'll be seeing more posts soon!

Keith Starosta
03-24-2012, 11:02 PM
I assume you can search by keyword as well.

Van, yes you can. I meant to say that in my earlier post. Very robust search engine on this DVD.

Bill Huber
04-07-2012, 12:32 PM
I got mine and it is great, you can look at all the covers and then click on a cover and open that issue. You can also do a search on just about anything you can think of.

I wish other magazines would do the same, wouldn't it be really neat to see all of the Popular Mechanics magazines?