PDA

View Full Version : David Nittman is Coming to our Club.

Joe Meirhaeghe
03-21-2012, 4:44 PM
Daivd Nittman is coming to our club this weekend for a all day demo on Saturday & a hands on on Sunday. I'm attending Saturdays demo for sure but undecided about the hands on class. Has anyone here taken his hands on class? If so what did you think of it?
Oh ya by the way I also get to go out to dinner with him on Friday night :D

Roland Martin
03-21-2012, 6:18 PM
Dang! that's a nice gloat. Dinner, demo, possibly hands on, life is good:D. Hope to hear how you enjoyed it!

Bernie Weishapl
03-21-2012, 7:05 PM
Dinner, demo, hands on, doesn't get any better than that.

charlie knighton
03-21-2012, 7:49 PM
super great, he has some super pieces in several styles, leading edge turner

Joe Meirhaeghe
03-21-2012, 9:13 PM
Dinner, demo, hands on, doesn't get any better than that.

Still undecided about the hands on. But I'm looking forward to dinner & the all day demo.:)

Jim Underwood
03-21-2012, 10:51 PM
I'd definitely do the hands on. You wouldn't be sorry.

Steve Schlumpf
03-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Wow! Quite the gloat! You know the old saying - "You become like those you associate with". You're assisting with a class this fall, going out to dinner with one of the big guys.... definitely on the right track!! Have fun and take some photos please!!

Jon McElwain
03-22-2012, 5:12 PM
On occasion, I attend one of the turning clubs that David is a member of. He has some great work - even more impressive in person. Great guy, you will have a good time!

Joe Meirhaeghe
03-22-2012, 5:40 PM
Wow! Quite the gloat! You know the old saying - "You become like those you associate with". You're assisting with a class this fall, going out to dinner with one of the big guys.... definitely on the right track!! Have fun and take some photos please!!
Ya I have been pretty fortunate that last couple of years, & so far it's still looking good for the near future at least.