PDA

View Full Version : vector image needed: beef cow

Russ Countess
03-18-2012, 3:02 AM
:) Needing to cut out an image of a beef cow for customer. DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN IMAGE? Thanks for your help!

Barb Macdonald
03-18-2012, 2:52 PM
I have several dairy cow vector files. would that help? Most peeps wouldn't know the diff anyway?

Russ Countess
03-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Thank you for responding! Would you mind sending me or posting a couple samples when you get a chance? This customer shows beef cattle for competition. I know most will be about the same...I am only cutting out shape so should not matter too much, just needing to show them what is to offer. YES, that would help a in a big way! Thanks for your help!

Dee Gallo
03-19-2012, 2:39 PM
Russ,

Welcome to the Creek! You will find that Google is your friend when looking for images - I found hundreds of them just now by typing in "beef cow line art". Here's one. This would be an easy outline to draw with your CorelDraw tools.

cheers, dee

ps- your customer will know the difference between a milk cow and a beef cow for sure! The udders are a dead giveaway!

Frank Corker
03-19-2012, 5:34 PM
Try these, some are good others are a bit moo.

Chuck Stone
03-19-2012, 9:20 PM
ps- your customer will know the difference between a milk cow and a beef cow for sure! The udders are a dead giveaway!

the lettering is another giveaway.. :p