PDA

View Full Version : New member from Utah

Robert Alexander
03-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Hi everyone,
I am sure glad I found this we site. I am going to the International Sign Convention in Las Vegas next week, to look up close at some laser engravers.
And will buy one for my new business I am starting. I have learned more about the different laser engravers at this site in the last 2 hours, than I have learned
from all the manufactures information and websites that I have been looking at for the last couple of years. YOU have answered all my questions and concerns about laser engraving .
THANKS

Von Bickley
03-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Welcome to SMC. I know you can get a lot of good laser advice from Keith and some of the other guys here.

I know you'll enjoy your visits to The Creek...... :)

Mark Singer
03-23-2005, 11:34 PM
Welcome! This is SMC! (I guess you knew that):confused:

Keith Outten
03-24-2005, 7:07 AM
Welcome Robert,

I remember when I was shopping for my laser engraver and how hard it was to find information. There is plenty of advertising, but very little information from those who actually own laser engravers, on the Net. Although it didn't actually fit the Woodworking venue here at SMC I felt that in time our Laser Forum would be beneficial as the woodworking community started to purchase lasers for their workshops.

You don't have to be a woodworker to participate in our laser forum, everyone is welcome. You will also find that the woodworking community here is an awesome resource for ideas and they are possibly the best problem solvers you could hope to find. If you consider laser engravers to be a "tool" the folks here are accustomed to working with all kinds of tools, equipment, materials, clamping and vacumn systems, etc. Another benefit is the wide range of experience that is accessible, besides being woodworkers our members are also businessmen and women, technicians, educators, etc. Most importantly, everyone here is friendly and you will feel right at home.

Good Luck in Vegas!

Ken Fitzgerald
03-24-2005, 8:43 AM
Welcome to the 'Creek Robert! Neat place to exchange information. Take or leave info as you deem necessary! Again.....Welcome!

Kevin Huffman
03-25-2005, 9:49 AM
Hello Robert,
Welcome to the creek. Where the people are great and the information is even better.
I am one of the tech's over here Pinnacle Laser's. We sale the GCC brand of lasers. If you have any questions these machines let me know.

Tyler Howell
03-25-2005, 10:05 AM
Welcome Robert,

Great bunch of folks here.