PDA

View Full Version : More fishing "stuff".

Royce Meritt
03-23-2005, 9:12 AM
Here a some more of my fishing related items.

#1- Landing net (ash/walnut with laser engraved trout on handle)

#2- Small fly tying desk

#3- Oak rod rack

Thanks again for looking!!

Dick Parr
03-23-2005, 3:04 PM
Royce these are some really nice items that a lot of dedicated fly fishermen and women would really like to have. Being from SD, do you have any fishing guide camps near by? Maybe a deal can be made with them on selling your products.

Just an idea.

Again, very nice work. :)

Corey Hallagan
03-23-2005, 3:08 PM
That fly tying desk is too cool!! nice work.

Corey

Tyler Howell
03-23-2005, 3:58 PM
Royce,

Wish I was a fisher guy!!
Then again, I'm not a duck hunter either and have a Meritt original duck call;)
Excellent work.

Lou Morrissette
03-23-2005, 4:54 PM
Royce,

That fly tying bench is the greatest! My son has been trying to get me to build him one for a year now. The way he described what he wanted looks just like yours. Your net looks great also. You should be on the lookout for a Trout Unlimited meeting in your area. That could be a good place to market your stuff.
BTW, do you have a source for your net material? I had one but it dried out.

Lou

Royce Meritt
03-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Royce,

Wish I was a fisher guy!!
Then again, I'm not a duck hunter either and have a Meritt original duck call;)
Excellent work.

Tyler-

Stick around buddy! I'm going to do my best to make a hunter and fisherman out of you yet. BTW, I'm pretty sure you could fish of the deck of a sail boat! :D

Royce

Royce Meritt
03-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Royce,

That fly tying bench is the greatest! My son has been trying to get me to build him one for a year now. The way he described what he wanted looks just like yours. Your net looks great also. You should be on the lookout for a Trout Unlimited meeting in your area. That could be a good place to market your stuff.
BTW, do you have a source for your net material? I had one but it dried out.

Lou

Lou-
I've simply been getting replacement nets from an outfit called Jann's Netcraft. (www.jannsnetcraft.com)

They have a wide selection of both net material and replacement net bags. There are probably others but they are the one I've used.

Lou Morrissette
03-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the source, Royce. They certainly have more of a variety and better prices than my old source. I was paying $14. for just a plain replacement net.:eek:

Thanks again.

Lou

Royce Meritt
03-25-2005, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the source, Royce. They certainly have more of a variety and better prices than my old source. I was paying $14. for just a plain replacement net.:eek:

Thanks again.

Lou

I agree. Their selection and prices are quite good. I think you'll find that their service is top notch also. I've been very pleased with their fast shipping, customer service, etc. Good luck.

Royce