PDA

View Full Version : Question about laserworks and Shenhui laser

Dan Simone
02-28-2012, 12:26 AM
I searched for a while and could not find an answer. When I create letters in laserworks the 0 point in laserworks shows as the upper right hand corner and the cut direction will show right to left. I asked for my machine to be setup with the 0 point in the upper left. When the actual cut happens my letters get cut out backwards from left to right. I know I could fix this by mirroring the horizontal axis but, I'm thinking there must be something simple I can do in laserworks to have it work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Rodne Gold
02-28-2012, 12:58 AM
You can do it via Config/system setting - which gives you 9 positions to use as the engraving home and allows you to mirror any axis or you can go to File/vendor settings (password rd8888) and then read the motherboard , change what you want and then Write it back to the board for a permanent change.

Dan Simone
02-28-2012, 9:58 AM
Can you help me understand what the direction polarity, limiter polarity, and keying direction are? Thanks for all of the help with this, it really makes the whole process of getting up and going a lot less painful. I did see the other options in the laserworks software and now have it setup there the way I want it. I'm just wanting to make it more of a permanent change and I believe the three options above are how I would do that.