PDA

View Full Version : Business Card Cases

Steve Clarkson
02-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Anyone know where I can get business card cases? The only ones I could find were anodized ones at LaserBits......I would prefer stainless that I can cermark.

Thanks

Liesl Dexheimer
02-27-2012, 1:02 PM
I haven't really looked but you could try: http://www.creativegiftsdirect.com/

Tom Sieczkarek
02-27-2012, 1:34 PM
Check amazon.com

Judith Keogh
03-02-2012, 4:36 PM
Hello,
This is my first post. I hope I can finally help someone else. Chewbarka has business card cases.

Steve Clarkson
03-02-2012, 5:47 PM
Hi Judith,

Welcome to the Creek. You might want to put your laser info in your signature.....it helps if you have a question later.

I love Chewbarka but they drive me nuts......they finally updated their website, but they STILL don't list everything they sell on there......the card cases are a perfect example.

Mark Sipes
03-02-2012, 7:38 PM
I have tried to laser the silver plated and solid brass card cases and have never gotten the cermark LM-6000 to stick to any of them.... I have even lased to burn off any coating and then applied the cermark, let dry and relased... 100% power 10% speed

Steven Cox
03-05-2012, 6:34 PM
I love Chewbarka but they drive me nuts......they finally updated their website, but they STILL don't list everything they sell on there......the card cases are a perfect example.

I know what you mean, I still prefer to buy from them through Ebay seems prices are cheaper but should be the other way around.

Back to the Card Holders... I haven't dealt with this crowd but is this what you are looking for: http://www.lightinthebox.com/Elegant-Metal-Business-Card-Case_p88821.html

At $1.68 USD each - Price seems good but I didn't explore if there was a minimum quantity.

Gary and Jessica Houghton
03-08-2012, 11:16 AM

I always call.... 1-401-464-9911 Talk to Frank. Tell him your concerns with their website. I am sure he will help....

BTW, their card holders work wonderfully with cermark! They typically sell anodized inserts for the top of the cardholders, but I had a customer not want the insert. They etched beautifully!