PDA

View Full Version : Saw Blade vector file

mike wallis
03-21-2005, 11:59 AM
Hey everyone,
I wanted to make some refrigerator magnets for my local wood supplier "The Wood Shed" as a thank you. Does anyone have a corel or vector file of a circular saw blade? I bet at the very least Keith has one floating around in his arsenal :)
Thanks for any help

Mark Sipes
03-21-2005, 6:06 PM
Mike I would gladly send you a .plt file of a saw blade but your e-mail is marked "do not send e-mails" so send one to me at Harborengraving@ hotmail.com

Mark

mike wallis
03-21-2005, 6:16 PM
Thanks Mark. I wasn't aware that my email setting was setup like that, I'll make the adjustment.
I'll send you a email but in case it dosn't go through heres my email.
Thanks again
jimmerbobber@comcast.net

Keith Outten
03-21-2005, 6:21 PM
Mike,

Below is a WMF which might work.

Michael McDuffie
03-21-2005, 8:08 PM
Hey everyone,
I wanted to make some refrigerator magnets for my local wood supplier "The Wood Shed" as a thank you. Does anyone have a corel or vector file of a circular saw blade? I bet at the very least Keith has one floating around in his arsenal :)
Thanks for any help
Here is the one I made from a scan of a saw blade. It's a Draw9 file.

Michael

mike wallis
03-22-2005, 7:13 PM
Thanks for the files guys, they fit the job.

Chuck Burke
03-24-2005, 1:24 PM
I tried. And I tried. To find a way to download those files, for the saw blade and I couldn't. How do I do it? :o

Chuck Burke
American Pacific Awards.
Maui, Hawaii

Michael McDuffie
03-24-2005, 1:53 PM
Chuck,
I can't even see the link for my file in Explorer but I can see Keith's.
Right click the link and select "Save target as", take note of where Explorer is going to put it.
In Netscape 7.0, it's "save link target as".
In Firefox, which is what I'm using, it's "save link as".

Hope this helps,

Michael

Chuck Burke
03-28-2005, 2:35 PM
Michael,
I tried saving the link. What got saved was the link. Not the graphic.
Any other ideas?
Chuck

Aaron Koehl
03-28-2005, 3:51 PM
I recommend posting any .CDR files as a .ZIP file, as .zip files are usually always prompted for download.

(Technical note: Using .ZIP files avoids the MIME type issue for those whose browsers aren't configured to recognize .CDRs immediately).

Michael McDuffie
03-28-2005, 7:55 PM
After several tries, installing and uninstalling ZipMagic and some creative verbage, I think I've got a zipped version for you.

Michael

Chuck Burke
03-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Michael,

Thank you. That did the trick. Thank you for your extra effort

Chuck Burke
American Pacific Awards.