PDA

View Full Version : Delta Invicta dj-15 jointer

mark kosse
02-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Howdy,

I recently aquired this jointer but have not had the chance to play with it. I've been trying to locate a manual but don't have a model # and the jointer is 100+ miles away. Can anyone tell me much about it and or possibly give me a model #? It is a Brazilian made machine and it dwarfs my 37-220.

Thanks in advance.

mark

Larry Edgerton
02-21-2012, 6:46 AM
I have one and have the manual as well. It is not here but I will be out at the new shop this weekend if you need to know anything specific. Also, for whatever reason there are manuals for almost anything on ebay all of the time.

I have used and abused my DJ20 hard for many years and it has been a great tool. When I had a Porter 12" and the DJ in the same shop I used the DJ most often. When it came time to downsize, the Porter went away. I like the lever cut adjustment.

Larry

mark kosse
02-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Thanks Larry,

Without the model # I couldn't find the manual at Delta. Last night I searched the internet and found this site, http://www.exfactory.com/Equipment.aspx?type=cat&what=JT which showed a pic of the nameplate and model # on one they have for sale. With the model # I was then able to download a manual from dewalt. By the way, if you look at that site they're quite proud of these jointers.

Thanks again, mark