PDA

View Full Version : SPRING is here ! ! !!

Ken Salisbury
03-20-2005, 11:07 AM
I notice this morning the HUGE Bradford Pear tree next to my shop has broken out in bloom this morning. That has always been my sign that Spring has sprung. Forcast for the day is also sunny and 65°. :D

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/dugout.gif

Of course there is still some bad news -- -- guys like Frank Pellow and others who still live in far North regions will still have to stay in hibernation in front of their computers for awhile yet :D :D :D before then can return to their shops

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/oncomputer.gif

Jeff Sudmeier
03-20-2005, 3:45 PM
:) I'd be one of those hibernation guys, except I am too stuborn to stay out of it. That is what warm clothes are for! This morning I sholved yesterday's snow! Hopefully the last of the year!

David Wilson
03-20-2005, 3:48 PM
Ken
It's up to 40 deg and sunny here in Minnesota. Still some snow on the ground but hopefully not for long.

Jerry Olexa
03-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Your title made me think "John Miliunas has arrived!" :D We all welcome Spring!

Mark Singer
03-22-2005, 12:19 PM
Yeah...the snakes are blooming here

Ted Shrader
03-22-2005, 1:11 PM
Ken -

You are right. My two favorite days are when I see the first buds starting to green up on the trees (you know it is close) and the first day I see a halter top. (Then you know spring is here.)

Ted

Frank Pellow
03-23-2005, 8:02 AM
Of course there is still some bad news -- -- guys like Frank Pellow and others who still live in far North regions will still have to stay in hibernation in front of their computers for awhile yet :D :D :D before then can return to their shops

Hey Ken, have you nver heard of tunnels through the snow between bulidings? :D :D :D Seriously, when I was a kid living mush further north than I do now, we did exactly that.

Ken Salisbury
03-23-2005, 8:21 AM
Hey Ken, have you nver heard of tunnels through the snow between bulidings? :D :D :D Seriously, when I was a kid living mush further north than I do now, we did exactly that.

You mean there is land North of you that you could actually dig a tunnel through :D :D :D

I THOUGHT IT ALL LOOKED LIKE THIS: