View Full Version : “JUMBO SIZE” Really Large

Boyd Gathwright
03-19-2005, 10:11 PM
“JUMBO SIZE” Really Large :eek:

....Received in an E-mail.

Enjoy

Darren Ford
03-20-2005, 12:42 AM
Personally, I think I would have run from each of these, rather than getting my picture made.

I think the last one is a fake. 1) it looks like the man is alot further from the camera, and 2), *no way*.

The cat is suspect to me as well, I believe if that man were holding a cat that big in that position; instead of smiling, he would be sweating and the veins on his neck popping out :)

Jeff Sudmeier
03-20-2005, 7:29 AM
The last one doesn't look fake to me, it just looks like an optical illusion. It may also be a fake though :)

Doug Shepard
03-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Personally, I think I would have run from each of these, rather than getting my picture made.

I think the last one is a fake. 1) it looks like the man is alot further from the camera, and 2), *no way*.

The cat is suspect to me as well, I believe if that man were holding a cat that big in that position; instead of smiling, he would be sweating and the veins on his neck popping out :)
The cat IS fake. I've run across it before backed up with a story on how the owners live near a nuclear power plant and although the cat is healthy maybe there's something in the water that caused his abnormal growth, yada, yada ... If you search around, there's a second story from the guy holding the cat on how he manipulated the pic in PhotoShop.

It's possible the lobster is real. There's been news articles over the last year or so on a record size/age lobster that was caught and spared from becoming a restaurant dinner. Maybe that's the one?

The moose does look a bit suspect, but who knows..