PDA

View Full Version : My SMC turners to do list.

Bill Wyko
02-13-2012, 1:19 PM
Good morning everyone, I have to do some catching up here. :)
1- I need to do my step by step on the platter I made.
2-I need to post 2 more pieces I've made.
3- I have to tell you all about the extraordinary weekend I had visiting my daughter
4-Tha absolutly incredible experience I had when I went to Glaser and met Paulo and his wonderful wife.

So much happened that I can't wait to share with you all but I have to finish a burl hollow form for my LOML for Valentines day. I will say though, it was a trip I'll remember for a lifetime.:) More to come tomorrow when I get back to my office. Have a great day.

Harvey Ghesser
02-13-2012, 3:17 PM
Bill, I can hardly wait to hear it all, especially item #4!

Anthony Cayll
02-13-2012, 9:18 PM
Same here. I'm ready to go to Glaser myself.

Bill Wyko
02-13-2012, 9:24 PM
Thanks guys. I just came in from the shop and I'm headed out to take my fiance to dinner for V-day. We both work tomorrow so tonight is the night for us. It's also our 14th anniversary since our first date.
A little teaser, I got to meet Nikki Sixx from Motley Crew, but that doesn't even come close to the other happenings. All will be told tomorrow.;):D

Bernie Weishapl
02-13-2012, 9:29 PM
Can't wait to hear Bill but I think you have your priorities straight taking her out to dinner.

Bill Wyko
02-13-2012, 9:35 PM
Bernie you are so right my friend. She's an assertive woman so if I said wait until I write this thread on SMC, I'd be in the obituaries on Valentines day. LMAO.

Bill Wyko
02-14-2012, 7:22 PM
Got back to work today and had it stacked to my ears. I promise I'll get on this to do list tomorrow for sure. We're just crazy busy all of a sudden. I need to load my pictures from my trip and from the step by step of the platter to PictureTrail, then I can get started. Sorry for the delay.

Jim Burr
02-14-2012, 7:29 PM
Let's see...in Az time, you should have been to dinner Mr. Valentine:eek:!! Get off the box and get in the vehicle! Who needs this when you can have dinner with your sweetie!! Mine's not home until 1915 PST so I have while to wait:(