PDA

View Full Version : I had no idea... (Hartville Hdwe)

Rich Engelhardt
02-13-2012, 9:01 AM
Hartville Hardware's new store was going to be so giantificus!
They said it would be big, but, without actually seeing pictures it was hard to see just how big.
They have some pictures up on their website - hartvillehardware.com.

6 plus acres under roof!

4 houses from the 1800's - a look back at different styles.
A log cabin also.
All inside!

It's due to open this Spring.
It's going to be a major draw to the area, no doubt about it.

Randy Rose
02-13-2012, 9:20 AM
It`s about 15-20 min away from me, and yes, it is gynormous.

Bill Huber
02-13-2012, 10:06 AM
I wish you guys wouldn't post things like this, it makes me feel bad because I don't have anything near to that in my area...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have bought from them on the web many times and have been very happy with them.

Matt Meiser
02-13-2012, 10:06 AM
There are some pictures on their web site. I attached one but there are several more.

http://www.hartvillehardware.com/the-new-hartville-hardware

Supposed to be opening first quarter but since there's only about 6 weeks left in the first quarter and they haven't announced a date I'm guessing they are a little behind that.

Kevin W Johnson
02-13-2012, 3:42 PM
I wish you guys wouldn't post things like this, it makes me feel bad because I don't have anything near to that in my area...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm with Bill....

Randy Rose
02-14-2012, 1:23 PM
Hartville Annual tool sale this wkend, 20% off on Freud, so I`ll stock up on T/S blades.
10% off on Delta, so I`ll look @ 18-900L DP
S/C rep will be there with virtually zero product, :( I would certainly buy a S/C DP if they had one...
Hartville rep say`s the Delta delivery schedule is nearly as hit & miss as S/C.:confused:

Either way, something to do on Sat morning and I expect Mr. Huber to bring the doughnuts.:)