PDA

View Full Version : beautiful

charlie knighton
02-09-2012, 3:34 PM
i have watched about 20 minutes of pga at peeble beach, while it has a lot of commericals, peeble beach is really beautiful

Van Huskey
02-09-2012, 5:53 PM
i have watched about 20 minutes of pga at peeble beach, while it has a lot of commericals, peeble beach is really beautiful

Pebble Beach is gorgeous, and a bear to play no matter which tees you play from, I got to play their once about 12 years ago. I actually like Spy Glass, one of their sister courses better BUT for my game it plays even harder.

charlie knighton
02-09-2012, 7:29 PM
seems like a century ago i used to play golf, just had to play to much to have any feel around greens, i finally took up fishing, i could hit the ocean on a regular basis

Rick Moyer
02-09-2012, 9:00 PM
Pebble Beach is gorgeous, and a bear to play no matter which tees you play from, I got to play their once about 12 years ago. I actually like Spy Glass, one of their sister courses better BUT for my game it plays even harder.

I'm jealous. I have some friends who went there 10-15 years ago and every year they get together Sunday and have food etc. and watch the final round as well as replay the video their time there. I go to the party but wish I had been to Pebble too. Maybe one of these years.
btw, I think they all liked Spyglass best as well, or Cypress Point; I'm not sure.