PDA

View Full Version : Latest Project Liquor Cabinet

David Wilson
03-18-2005, 4:35 PM
Things are slow at work so I took the afternoon off. Finished up my latest project. A liquor cabinet built for a friend. His specs were to hold 6 1.75 lt bottles and glasses. The cabinet has a shelf 7" down from the top to hold glasses. Built from #2 pine and finished with the darin cleaner / briwax proscess.
Didn't get a shot of the inside because he is going to paint the inside.

Thanks for lookinghttp://www.sawmillcreek.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=17245&stc=1

Ken Shoemaker
03-18-2005, 4:40 PM
I really enoy seeing the pics posted of these beautiful works... Man.. I got alot to learn ......

Beautiful job....

David Wilson
03-18-2005, 4:52 PM
I forgot to mention that the cabinet is going to sit on a counter in the buyers garadge.
He has a screen system to cover the garadge door ( we have mosquitos here in the summer). There is a cleat on the inside so it can be screwed to the wall and a lock to keep out his grandkids (and maby his x wife) LOL

Corey Hallagan
03-18-2005, 5:33 PM
Hi David, that is a great looking piece. I really like the way you finish pine. I have seen some of your other works when I was just lurking. Great job! Nice raised panel doors and rail and stile work as well.

Corey

Steve Inniss
03-18-2005, 5:43 PM
David,

Great job. I like the way the pine responds to your process. Steve

Dick Parr
03-18-2005, 6:48 PM
Great looking cabinet David! Do you get to go over and with him to make sure it works. :D

Jeff Sudmeier
03-19-2005, 7:21 AM
David, that looks like it will fit the bill nicely! It is too good looking for a garage though!

David Wilson
03-19-2005, 8:58 AM
Thanks for all your kind words.
Dick I told him that only 2 keys come with the lock set and I have to keep one unless there are problems in the future.