PDA

View Full Version : Small Birthday Gloats...

scott spencer
03-17-2005, 9:25 PM
Well, I guess I've got the family and friends trained pretty well when it comes time to buy gifts....no cabinet saws, but got some neat specific wwing gifts...

- Woodcraft tenoning jig (nice!)
- Narex 30mm chisel
- Lee Valley mini block plane (2-1/2" long, very cute!)
- Hartville 6" jointer knives
- 32" x 3/4" miter track
- 6" x 2" diamond honing blocks
- $50 for wood
- Woodcraft anti-fatigue floor mat

David Fried
03-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Happy Birthday! You DO have them trained well :D That's a nice selection. The only one I have is the mat and it's wonderful! Enjoy them all.

Jeff Sudmeier
03-18-2005, 8:33 AM
Wow, that is quite a haul. Lots of little gifts that will help out in the shop.

Ken Fitzgerald
03-18-2005, 8:35 AM
Scott....Happy Birthday and Congrats! How do you train them like that?

Bob Hovde
03-18-2005, 8:54 AM
Great haul! I circle eight things in the Woodcraft catalog and end up with one or two - and several shirts or ties I don't need. :mad: Too bad you can't take back a shirt and get credit for tools! :D

Bob

Ken Shoemaker
03-18-2005, 8:59 AM
I'm printing your gloat and having my wife read it (several times if I can do it without her noticing ) .... I wonder if it will work???????????????????

Corey Hallagan
03-18-2005, 10:49 AM
Happy birthday Scott! Hope you had a great day and sounds like you got some great loot!

Corey

Keith Christopher
03-18-2005, 10:50 AM
I think I hear Tyler revvin up the cruiser with lights going on this one. Gloat no pics, that's a felony here. ;)

Gratz on yer new stuffs !

Keith

scott spencer
03-18-2005, 4:35 PM
I think I hear Tyler revvin up the cruiser with lights going on this one. Gloat no pics, that's a felony here. ;)
Keith ....aahh, busted! I got the camera for making a conference table, but don't have the software to upload the pics! (Guess I should ask for software next year!)

How about testimony from another "creeker"? Tom Pritchard actually gave me the Woodcraft jig and floor mat, so I showed off the baby planer, chisel and other stuff while he was here. Having a good friend is a great thing....having a good friend who's a woodworker is better!