PDA

View Full Version : Florida Symposium

Don Geiger
01-29-2012, 6:12 PM
Any of you Creekers planning to attend the Florida Symposium Next weekend? I spoke to Doug Thompson today and he is on his way down. This is a good event. They usually get over 300 attendees.

Don Geiger

BILL DONAHUE
01-29-2012, 7:48 PM
Will be there and it'll be a first for me. In the past I have attended symposiums in Nashville and north Georgia. Hope this is as good as those.

BILL DONAHUE
01-31-2012, 11:24 PM
No one else?

Don Geiger
02-01-2012, 7:57 AM
Bill:

One of the board members told me they have over 300 attendees registered again this year. We won't be alone, but apparently there will be few Creekers.

Look me up. It would be nice to meet you. I'll be teaching two sharpening workshops on Friday, but Saturday and Sunday I'll be out and about.

Don Geiger

charlie knighton
02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
i wish i was attending, i have attended in the past, great setup in the country, walking distance from motel, good food, great instant gallery, friendly turners......looks like a good lineup of demostraters

Don Geiger
02-01-2012, 5:40 PM
Charlie:

I wish you were coming this year again too. We'll miss you (while we're having fun!!).

Don Geiger

i wish i was attending, i have attended in the past, great setup in the country, walking distance from motel, good food, great instant gallery, friendly turners......looks like a good lineup of demostraters

BILL DONAHUE
02-01-2012, 6:04 PM
Don, I sent a pm to you about the workshop.