PDA

View Full Version : Denver Woodworkers

Chris M Pyle
01-27-2012, 9:11 AM
I am just wanting to reach out to any Denver woodworker's to see if they have extra shop space. :)

I'm sure it's unlikely but I wanted to at least ask. I've been in Denver for about 5 months and my job keeps me very busy but I'm wanting to find a place to pursue side projects. Besides simple dimensioning on machines, most of my work would be with handtools.

If anyone knows about any other woodworking related things to see or do in this area, I'd be interested.

Jessica Pierce-LaRose
01-27-2012, 9:47 AM
No idea what the place is like, but I heard about this place from someone once. Couldn't remember who told me (my brother and cousin both lived in the area once, maybe they mentioned it?) and it took a little google work to find it, but you might want to check this place out:

http://www.clubworkshop.com/

a sort of "maker space" - might be worth checking out if no other options turn up. no idea if it would work for your needs.

John Dykes
01-27-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm now in Bamberg, Germany and no longer live in Denver - but I'd be tempted to check out Red Rocks Community College... They have an extensive woodworking program and might know something.