PDA

View Full Version : New Addition to the Family

greg lindsey
01-25-2012, 6:13 PM
Annoucing the newest addition to our family, weighing in at 440lbs and 50.5" long , my new Epilog EXT 60 isn't she a beauty221266as you can tell I'm a proud papa:D Ok, this was the ultrasound picture, the real one wont be born untill tuesday and delivered thursday. This means spending the weekend rearranging the shop to fit this in.

A very special Thank you to the crew at Engraving Concepts and Roy Brewer himself, in an earlier post about how unimportant a rep is,well, you must have never met Roy and his crew, there cannot possibly be a finer group to deal with, when I was told it would take 2 to 3 weeks to get this new machine, Roy stepped up to the plate and made a 1 week delivery happen, I have three Epilogs all bought from Engraving Concepts and they have been there since day one, with help above and beyond the call, never one phone call unanswered or a quick reply returned.

Mike Null
01-25-2012, 6:32 PM
Greg

I was the guy who said the rep is not that important with a few exceptions.

I've known Roy and his gang for a number of years and you are indeed fortunate to be in his territory. Nobody will take care of you like Roy.

ray hampton
01-25-2012, 6:33 PM
when that baby put its foot down , you better listen up

Joe Sanchez
01-27-2012, 6:14 PM
Now that is what I hope my Epilog 60 watt Helix looks like when he grows up!!!

Congrats on the new addition, love mine. Going on a year and looking to add another one in a couple of months.

Leigh Costello
01-27-2012, 7:48 PM
Awww, I bet she takes up the rest of the time you thought you had! Enjoy!